My wife is the most wonderful woman that I know. I'm so proud of her for how strong she has been during our (primarily hers) pregnancy. She has been lucky enough to not have any major complications to this point (38 weeks) and the movement from her belly has been quite entertaining.
No matter what we've had to do, Steph has been up for the challenge. She's worked with me on remodeling the two front bedrooms in our house, all while trying to ignore the clutter that exploded into the rest of the house. I love her for how willing she has been for all of the projects we've wanted to get done prior to Abi joining is. She even helped out with our Miter saw while working on the flooring and baseboards. If it wasn't for her work (and her Mom's help) the bead-board in Abi's room would not have been done.
We've now entered a new phase of our lives & marriage as Steph is no longer working. Her last day with Warner Co. Jewelers was last Friday. At this point we're transitioning into a single income family and it is going to be quite the challenge. Of course, I expect the house to be spotless now that she'll be home (OK, that's clearly a joke). Our house will be transformed into more of home and I expect that Steph is now going to come into her own as a mother. We're prepared for the coming phase of adding our first child and look forward to what God has for us.
God definitely has a lot planned for us in the near future. We're prepared (as much as we can be) for the challenges, struggles and joy that we're going to experience as we walk with God and raise our children. Steph encourages me in many different ways to strive to be the Godly father/husband/role model that our family needs.
I guess I can't say much more than I really love my wife and know that she is going to be the best mother around (we know that there are other good mothers, but my wife will be the best, no matter what comes up).
Steph - I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
how sweet you are Josh. You have been blessed by a wonderful wife. But, it also sounds like Stephanie has been blessed by a sweet, caring husband who lets her know. Fun to read.
Post a Comment