Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

This year for Valentines Day I worked a few hours on Saturday and while I was at work Josh and Abi had a little adventure. I thought they were going to spend time at the park but instead they worked on a card for me with Abi's footprints in red paint and a super cute picture.

This is Abi's "Cheese" face.  She has perfected this face since this picture was taken, you will see.

Saturday night we hosted a dinner for our Sunday school class's progressive dinner.  We had a great time getting to know other couples and it is always fun to set my table with all my pretty things!

Sunday (Valentine's Day) we went to church, went out to lunch for mom's birthday and went home for nap time.  After Abi woke up we went outside to play and Jon, Jolie and Ethan came over to deliver yummy Valentine treats.  We played outside for a while with our neighbor's cat domino and they all stayed for dinner. We figured that Abi and Ethan needed a date too for Valentine's Day.
Monday I went to work and Josh got to hang out with Abi because he was off work.  This time they actually went to Woodward Park and fed the ducks.

No comments: