WOW, I am pretty much caught up!
We are now at Easter, and where do I begin? Easter was not necessarily as it should be, Sunday was busy and tiring. Before church I wanted to capture a picture of Abi's pigtails with ribbons so before getting in the car i got a few.
We got to church and got The Cafe set-up, and then we launched our second Cafe service during our 3rd hour, and to add to all the business I was working in the nursery. And after all that we headed to Josh's parents for lunch with the whole family. Abi was tired and didn't want to eat lunch or hunt for eggs, plus there were soooo many people that she was a bit overwhelmed. We did get some time in the front yard with just my family so we could get some pictures taken.
The picture in the lower left is the first of its kind! First family picture of all of us.
Abi had fun playing with her eggs once she was able to get some peace and quiet in the front yard, I think we got some great pictures of her!
We got home and all went down for naps, we were all exhausted and needed a good rest. After naps Abi got to open her Easter basket from us and play with her new goodies, then we enjoyed a yummy dinner from Panda Express, and to top it all off Abi tried shrimp for the first time and LOVED it!!!!!! I knew she was my daughter!!!
Next year I think we are going to do Easter a little different, maybe smaller and concentrate on the real meaning and significance of this day, Christ's resurrection!!! Without any of it we would not be here and able to enjoy the life we have.



No comments:
Post a Comment