For her birthday I gave her a hilarious card (about a Lobster Tale) that informed her about her activities for the 12th. We were going to have lunch at Brad's in Pismo Beach and enjoy the day at the coast!
We left around 8:30am and got to Avila Valley Barn around 11am to browse the fresh food and see the animals. Once we had browsed the food, Steph fed Abi in the car and I went around to take some pictures of the animals. The baby goats were very cute and fun to watch jump around their pen.

From Avila we went to Pismo Beach. Lunch was at Brad's and it was good. I don't care what other's say, Brad's is the best! We then took a walk on the beach and let Abi play in the sand for a while. She enjoyed it and started crawling in the sand towards the end.
From the beach we went to a park we had heard of on Wadsworth on the top of one of the Pismo hills. We put Abi in a swing for little kids and she loved swinging back and forth. I think we're going to have to find a way to get a swing in our back yard.

Below are some pics from the top of the hill. It would be a great place to watch fireworks but it must be packed on the 4th of July!
1 comment:
happy birthday Steph! That looks like so much fun! (Sorry you had to come home. . . but, you'll be there soon!)
Post a Comment