Sunday, March 16, 2008

David and Denise's Wedding March 15, 2008

The BIG day finally came and David and Denise said "I Do". The weather was hit and miss the rain was possibly going to come but it only sprinkled a little. But it was very windy, one center piece blew over and broke and i think the bride and groom almost flew away. Other than the iffy weather the day was beautiful and so was Denise. The color inspiration was from peacock feathers and as you can see from the pictures the theme is found throughout the whole wedding.

Here are a few pictures of the day.

Rehearsal

I added effects to a few pictures, I think this one of Denise is beautiful!


Yummy cake







The "big dipper"




Two Pregnant Ladies

David was a little eager to get to the honeymoon

1 comment:

Ben and Alli said...

Everyone looks great! I love Denise's dress and you were so pretty in your bridesmaids dress. Looks like everything was tons of fun. I liked the picture of the 'pregnant ladies!'
Alli